Thursday, August 24, 2006

Patio Stones Are Here

On Wednesday August 16, 2006 some loud thumping and baning noises that were coming from my backyard woke me out of a nice slumber. I went to the back window in a bit of a mood. I had intended to complain to whom ever it was that was pounding away back there. When I looked out my back window this was the vision that awaited me.
Yes, the workman had come and were laying down the patio stone for us.
This was the finished product. I realize that it may not look like the Taj Mahal or anything but to me it looks like a life support. Just one more thing that will make my life just that much easier. Hooray. Now LB will be able to go out to the bus without getting mud all over his wheels and bringing it back into the house. And shoveling the snow in the winter will be so much easier now that I'll have stone underneath and not loose dirt, grass and weeds.

No comments: